Monday, June 1, 2009

Who am I? *Spiderman?*

This is my first English post here at my very own Mandarin blog. Contradicting myself of having two language in one blog. *sigh* I even broke my own promise. I am too tired of maintaining so many at once, so better cut down on it >.<


I think I am addicted to personality test. I felt so amaze when I realized it was so true, and keep grumbling when those are so untrue. Wonder the creators of those quiz are qualify for certain aspect or not. *grin*


Well, just to let my friends to know me better, these are the findings. Lazy to translate is one thing, another thing is I sucks in translating >.<. Better copy and paste. [Please don’t sue me for plagiarism or what so ever XD] I hereby disclose the top 3 that I like the most. ^^


From the Mask Test
Result: Strength

Your mask is strength. You try hard to fend for yourself. You do not let others do things for you. You often need to be in control of a situation, even if you can't handle it alone. You are always putting on a front, even if you don't feel strong at all. You don't let others see you when you're vulnerable, because you barely let your self be. Despite your flaws of always trying to act strong, you are a strong person, with strong character that can do anything you put your mind to. A lot of the times you really don't need anyone, and are perfectly capable on your own. However, there are times you find yourself wanting to let someone in but are not really sure how to.
Comment: I love this!!! It is so true about me!!! Nothing much to say… Haha, sometimes I am not as strong as i shown XD.


From the Periodic Element Test
Result: Iron

You are strong in character, emotions, ethics and physically. People who know you believe you are reliable and steady. You say what you mean and you will follow through with it because you weighed the positives and negatives of the commitment before you even said yes. Life may though difficulties your way but you are able to cope with them because of your strength..
Comment: Quite true, at least I have Visha to proof read this “reliable and steady”.

From the Television Series Test
Result: Grey’s Anatomy

Congratulations, your life resembles a day in a hospital. You are extremely smart and dedicated to everything you do. You may not have many close relationships with other people, but you are very loyal to those you do have a relationship with. You put your career/future above everything else and you are not afraid to be competitive to get what you want. These characteristics will get you far in life.
Comment: So should I study medic instead? Wouldn’t say I am extremely fast, but I believe I am a fast learner…. But not driving *pulzeeeee* suffer from that XD Haiz, I do afraid of competition… It make me felt way pressuered….Btw, I didn’t watch that series in my life before. ^^

Conclusion was?
Or should I ask, is the test true about me, from your point of view?

*All test taken from Facebook..

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?