Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Darn FC!!!!!!

Yup, no typo, is FC, stands for financial crisis not Facebook. I admit this is a way old issue, at least even a kiddo also aware of financial crisis like century ago. I do too. Is just that until now, I realize how severe it was, as it affect my life! Darn!

Every wonder how financial crisis will affect you? At least this effect does not really visible among my friends, as they spend as usual. Ya, at first I am AWARE of, just like others, “Awwh….. The economic of Malaysia affected by the big brother USA”, so? Anyone did something to “save” the country or what? I don’t think so, at least not at our age… because we don’t work I think. Aiyks, am I stereotyping?

Sigh! Now I feel the heat! My dad is having problem with his job. I seriously worried about him! Due to assignment, I slept late, but my dad sleep at 11pm but wake up at 3am? Just because he was worrying about the job and the progression! Lack of job and the “runaway” customer [bad debts lar!]…He even worked on Saturday and Sunday! But how on earth can he manage his health and stuff? With such minimum rest and work like …. Goodness!!! He even mentioned that end of the year onwards, it will be a tough time for us, and want us to be prepared….

My mom is not working and by dump brother is not helping in saving his allowance! What can I do? Work? While I am messing out with my studies and AIESEC stuff? Even I can work but where? If my dad noticed, he will kill me by then. At this point, I really feel grateful that I get my scholarship.

Worst part, other relatives’ problems are pouring in. as though my parents the relaxing one, they just keep calling and bugging them… OMG, it just adds on stress back on my parents, and the tension just keeps heating!!! Like getting fired, getting sued etc.

How can life be so dramatic at this critical moment!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Of course FC not for Facebook larr cos Facebook is FB :D

    Anyway, I understand your situation. I'm currently living with my mom and brother.

    My mom does not have a permanent job because she has to be a housewife at home. Without her at home, our house will be a mess and we will have no nice meals. However, she took up a part-time job; as a part-time tailor who sews curtains, bedsheets and pajamas for living. Still, can't earn much from it.

    As for my brother, he is pursuing his Diploma.

    As for me, I'm jobless. Officially an unemployed. Damn sad.

    Some more, I have an irresponsible father. Lagi sad. He is currently working outstation. One thing I can't understand is why he is not willing to give my mom money for home expenses -- to pay water, electricity, phone and Astro bills, food, etc. etc. He used the company's money to pay for all these. Now, since he had pulled from that company and joined his friend's company, we got no one to pay for those bills and expenses.

    My mom is very worried and frustrated. Very heart broken to see her like that. Fortunately I decided to start my career here. At least I am here to help up the burden (once I got a job lar -__-).

    ReplyDelete

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?