Friday, July 17, 2009

Killing Tech

With the advancement of technology, it is truly undeniable that it has benefit lots of people in all fields: medical, science, education, business etc. Especially internet, which causes us not boring anymore in our life. Just imagine one day without internet, hows your life could be.

Haha, sounds so academic. But what to do, I seldom blog in English and everything start from scratch. Hate it when virus, torjan and worm attack my baby [laptop], and now I have to use my aunt’s laptop, which don’t have “han yu pin yin”. Thank god she willing to borrow me, if not, all my work will be hanging there and some devil going to hunt me down like …. Dog?

Oh ya, curse Taylor’s computer, spreading all the virus to my pendrive. And in my entire 18 life, this is the first time two pendrive “died” because of these stupid Taylor’s computer. Wonder what the hell the IT department doing, we paid to Taylor’s and Taylor’s paid them. Come on, they should maintain the “safety” of the computer! But what I heard from my friend was they are watching TVB series instead of doing those technical stuff! What the hell?! Or, Taylor’s didn’t pay them to do? Even Monash help their students to install free antivirus software! Ok, the worst part was, my laptop need to reformat. I backup my file and I delete the wrong file in my backup file. See! I hate reformatting.

Ok. Initially, what I wanted to blog was about the social network site, but it somehow came out that I am so pissed off with reformatting and stuff XD. It is great to have Facebook, Friendster etc etc, and these innovative business people are so brilliant that they take all the advantage of these social network sites to yield the minimum cost of advertising and reach a massive audience. But HELLO!!!! This can be done optimally and not over doing it! It is so ANNOYING when I once I open the mailbox and everything is from Facebook, that someone send a message bla bla bla…. So what I did was delete it. And TADA! Your marketing technique can’t reach me! So do your message.

Supremely annoying marketing techniques when it is extensive and excessively misused by all the “brilliant” people. Just venting~

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?