Sunday, July 12, 2015

Automated Sushi Store - Genki Sushi

Since I am in Japan, how can I missed out Sushi? 
I have been watching how advanced is the Japanese restaurant's set up and now I finally experiencing it for the first time. Thank God I was with a friend, otherwise it is kinda awkward if I went alone with a blurry look (since I dont speak Japanese). So I ended up just mimicking him ^^ 

I believe this Genki Sushi (aka automated sushi store) located in Shibuya, is one of the budget restaurant with good food, where the price range is starting from ¥129 to ¥300 over. Yep, it is also one of the tourist fav location. Evidence? According to Trip Advisor, It rank #19 out of 4824 restaurants in Shibuya!


Multilingual touch screen function for you to order food! Minutes later...."Bi Bi" the food is deliver via the automated machine and stop in front of you!! Then you have to click a blinking button in front of you to send the plate off back to the kitche ^^


I missed out my seafood chawanmushi :/ Anyway, including the above 3 with seafood chawanmushi, I spent slightly less than ¥700 for a meal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?