Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dream


Is this fate?

The reason I am asking so is because the video is truly reflecting my current stage!
I have been in doubt and fear of what people think, and yet I have *sort of* make the decision to live a way that I want it to be.

Coincidentally, I have think of a quote for myself today, before I saw this video...

"The beauty of fear, is that you know once you step on it and cross it, everything will be fine."
(You will be On FIRE!)

Dont get me wrong, what I meant 'On Fire' is not referring to burn out or anxious, rather, it is a motivational spirit that drive you to shine and work towards your dream/goal!

I believe I know myself better, after a series of repetitive thinking, exploring, experiencing, meeting, and I figured what kind of life I want it to be. That has been more assertive, as I explaining to people what I want it to be, and suddenly I lots of thought flow into my mind and I am so excited that I just dont feel like sleeping (the fact is I drank coffee at night.. experiencing insomnia..LOL) 

I have so many plans in mind and I need to keep the enthusiastic! KEEP THE SPIRIT UP!!

Like what stated in the vid, changing your learning zone to your comfort zone. I wont say that I succeed, but at least I have tried so many things and this are part and parcel of my memories, the experience I owned that I can share. I might have found what I want to do with my future, and I am not so sure did I lost the passion that I used to have. Whichever is it, I will definitely work on both, because this is 'ME' =)

Recall my experience in a desert... Is really...Unbelievable...even until now. I NEVER dream of sitting on a camel nor hiking the freaking valley with long thin cardi + scarf...Yet, the intuitive decision I made to go on that trip is something CRAZY but is a trip for me to reflect as well:

1. Don't let your fear hypnotize your soul --> Just do it!
2. You will have to be on your own in certain part of your life journey and you cant just let it go/keep it blank just because you are alone.--> Colour it with something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?