Tuesday, March 2, 2010

乱!Chaos First Day!

试想想,在自己的学院迷路是多么可笑的事情 =.=||
接下来呢,就会用英文写,速度快一些,因为我真的真的缺乏睡眠!可恶的网络!

Finally, the class resume. About 7 hours before the class start, I just realized that I need to print out the lecture note. And Darn, printer is not working! Edited the stupid PDF file not realizing that I am the one who is stupid enough to edit it! I totally forgotten that PDF file can be printed out like PPT!

Early in the morning, I need to rush to keep my stuff. I was in such a rush that even my new purse's label was not removed =.=|| Everything was in a mess. Simply grab my notebook and went off. I was late, so I thought I will not have breakfast instead, but surprisingly, dad brought me to SS15 for breakfast! So I thought I wasn't that late after all.

"Thanks dad for the breakfast, if not I thought I not going to eat at lakeside campus"
"What?! Your class is at lakeside campus? Why didn't you told me!"
"I did............"

*Speeding towards college*

Arriving at college, I buzz my friend asking "Which part of the lakeside campus allow me to print my lecture notes in the early morning?" "Block C level 7" Thank Goodness she replied me! I even  brought the campus map to slip in between my notebook, just in case I am lost.

Well, this is the first time in the year I go to the campus, haven't even did a campus tour to wander around. I don't know where to pay fees, course registration etc, and the library... is so huge that I couldn't find the book =.= So, big library wasn't that convenience in a way. Have to go up by stairs for 4th floor I think....

Rushing to the first lecture with my sixth sense. Or should I say, I just walk straight without turning. The campus looks big and in fact it is big, is just that I have no idea why I always overshoot my destination. On the way towards the lecture hall, I was AMAZED!! Ever wonder what is Crispy Popia doing in the campus @.@ and some other coffee, sandwiches stall. Well, at least we won't starve, is just outside the lecture hall. LOL. But according to my friends, the price is killing!! Even the rental for locker doubled!!

After lecture, I was busying with the books. To be accurate, buying and selling second hand books, to get cheap books and to get rid of old books. I feel like as if I was in trading line, is just that I didn't collect commission. Maybe I should... *wondering* Spent almost RM10 just sms and calling... This time is also the time that I will be in a mess where random people start popping out, because the book I want is friend's friend's friend's friend's friend; or my number was given to my friend's friend's  friend's friend's friend's friend.

Typical Libra who always face difficulty in making decision. Should I take finance subject or computing? computing finance? finance computing? Finally making up my mind to drop finance and enrolled computing, wondering around to find where is the programme office and shocked yet unshocked with the presence of crowd. People like me brilliantly thought that I shall wait till evening, at least there will not be so many people but I am WRONG!!! I didn't aware that I need to "take number" by jotting down my name in the booklet =.= What is this??? Wasted hours doing nothing >.<

Up till now, I haven't even pack and organize my stuff. My room is really in a mess, as though the tsunami happened at my room not Chili.God......

Is just first day to class, I already received emails regarding about upcoming meetings =.= which is the coming Thursday and Friday >.< Can't life be a little bit more NOT HECTIC?

4 comments:

  1. 哇塞~~
    原来你英文那么好的啊!!??
    我根本看不明你在写什么咯~~
    我英文差。。
    没办法~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 》超级无聊的大小姐
    哈哈,还好还好,你太看得起我了>.<
    可是你的数理科还好吧?是不是也用英文?

    ReplyDelete
  3. >kenwooi
    lol,uni suppose to be fun and enjoying as ppl say. sigh
    well, try to enjoy it and reduce those hectic-ness XD

    ReplyDelete

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?