Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Internship Ends; Classes Start

Well, I suppose "WORKING LIFE" is not going to be fun for most of us...unless you are a workaholic I assumed? (Weirdo)

But I really enjoy the culture and environment in GE, and the people that I met, utmost friendly!! (Most of them I met :)) I have fun with them, casual chats, lame jokes, sharing about our lives etc. Most of the time I had when chatting with them is laughter, and I think that moment is the one I missed a lot! Oh yes, not to mention, when I had a few conversation with some of the employee on managerial position, I just get inspired from there... Is amazing when these people came into GE and stayed for nearly 15 years!! I thought usually employee will job hop for a higher pay... apparently not applicable for all cases... Haha

Talking about work or job given...
I did enjoyed some of them, especially something that you discover and there is the "WOW" factor, or after checking with your colleagues/mentors and you got inspired "Oh YA! Why I didnt think of this???". Thats the learning time :)

Well, but when the stuff is so confusing and complicated that I just couldnt understand it or facing a situation whereby people just dont respond to you and you couldnt get things done... The frustration is really annoying... and I think this is what I need to counter with since "This is the REAL LIFE" said dad.

Overall, in terms of task... the final words is "relief"...
Relieve that I get all my job done
Relieve that I didnt encounter major issue
Relieve that I build a good repo (self-assumption based on the above points. Haha.)

-End of Work Back to School-
I wish I still could visit the "Back To School" department to buy the daily stuff...Apparently, nowadays have to head to the ladies department for formal wears... Because of internship, out of sudden a quarter of my closet is filled with formal attires...*Sadcase*

Without a break, after internship, back to uni, and the first day itself... I have 6 hours straight class... What a life I am having... After I had 2 lectures, I realized that there is 2 assignments is going to due within the 30 days... What happen if I attended all 4 lectures?? I think I will be half-dead by the end of the month.

*God Bless Me* T.T
PS:拍谢啦,很累哩,所以就用英文打打,比较快XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?