Saturday, August 3, 2013

#53 Appreciation: Memories

Happy, sad, frustration, anger, rage, love, delight, cheerful, disappointment, joy... I might not remember all that I had experienced but certain part of me definitely have 'recorded' the process and hide it somewhere subconsciously, waiting for it to be rediscover.

I am amaze with how brain works and the things we remember. Tons of it without us noticing. It soothes me with all the happiness encounters when I was down, and of course there is also pains that I reluctant to recall. Regardless how bad or good our experience is, what we faced made us what a unique person we are today... The brain and the memory are a virtual recorder and tape, which is also a virtual player that allows you to replay before the end...

While you still can remember and capacity, do create and collect all the memories that you had, reminisce and cherish the moments...

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?