Saturday, August 3, 2013

#54 Appreciation: 0 Choice

I am a typical Libra and I always in dilemma. Choosing a can of carbonated drinks can take me 30 minutes, imagine that. Previous post, I mentioned being blessed with options we had in life, but the world never go smoothly along our wishes.

When there is one and only way (given the different setting and context), I have no other options but to go with one and only choice. This time, the only way to go is to remain positive, and believe that there will be no regret after placing in all my effort. To add on to that, when I have no choice, ideas somewhat sparkle in my head or I am being more observant and able to detect minor flaw in the whole process!

Never feel despair even when we are left with no choices, we will somewhat learn something at the end of the day =)

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?