Thursday, August 8, 2013

#61 Appreciation: Writing

I love writing, to be exact, I enjoy being able to express through words to convey message, to relate my thoughts, although miscommunication prone to happen since wirting is not embedded with tone as per verbal conversation. Well, there are input saying that we can express our words through symbols, yet is not applicable in every context.

If you have read through my previous post, I sort of repeated myself in a certain way that how much I enjoy when I received a Letter and being able to Read and Books. So I figure that writing, reading is in my soul, although when reality sets in, I tend to forgot what I am passion about. Yet writing/blogging this made me realized how long I have abandon my dream of being a renown author, writer, or even columnist -- about enjoying life and living the life in different perspective. I have to admit that my skills of expressing through words has been declining given the fact that I am not as strong willed like the successful one.

I really need to set things straight, given that this will be my final year of studies,  I shall not have other excuse of not committing in my interest thereafter...

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?