Tuesday, August 6, 2013

#57 Appreciation: Dissapointment

I have to admit, I am lost for awhile, that's the reason why I have been lagging my post for the past weeks.

Quote from anonymous "We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever". I am grateful that I have not anything forever yet (besides youth and time, which lead me to write #43 Appreciation: Time) and hence I went to search what people appreciate in life and I found this - Disappointment.

The elaboration on this is "Disappointment - So you know the things that matter to you most" and it actually sort of echo what the quote that I mentioned earlier. Sometimes, we just didnt realize how much certain things or people matters to us and because of "disappointment" that we experienced after certain incidents, we then know that those are the things that have impact on us because we care. With such realization, we have to act, to improve or to get over it.

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?