Saturday, August 3, 2013

#55 Appreciation: Food/Delicacies

I LOVE TO EAT!!!

Although it may sounds stupid and cruel (since I am not vegetarian). It is so amazing that as a human being we live apart, we shared common 'human' feature yet different background, thus different cultural and of course my favourite, food!

I am thankful that we are living in earth that filled with abundance of food, resources and water  that allows us to enjoy what we had today. Single ingredient, various cooking technique and idea! All of the delicacies today can't be presented if we are lacking of various  Machineries(Cooking Utensil) and Electricity. And being able to try and taste different food from different part of the world, is really an enjoyment and 'less tiring' discovery experience.

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?