Tuesday, August 13, 2013

#67 Appreciation: Hearing

Similar to Sight post, I should mentioned about our gifted ability to hear prior to Music and Oldies.

Without the hearing ability, the communication chain is incomplete (prior to learning of sign language and lip reading). To me, hearing is as great as the ability to see, followed by sighttastetouch, and smell. Given such gifted talent of hearing, it makes me reflect that I shall continuously improve my listening skills especially when people comment, provide feedback and even criticise for the shake of improvement in life. Not to forget, always be confident to accept praise and compliment, as we do deserve what we have contribute, is a simple way to cheer my day and boost my confidence.

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?