Wednesday, June 19, 2013

#13 Appreciation: Options

Living in a condition where there are many resources and alternatives, it is something to appreciate.

For instance, living in a country with infertile land, drinking water is hardly accessible while me/us who able to chose what to drink (coffee, tea, carbonated drinks etc). Same goes to which school to study, what to wear, where to go etc. With options, we can fulfil our 'wants' rather than solely meeting the 'needs'.

As long as there are choices available and I have the right to choose, it should be something to be happy about.

P/s: Well, being a typical Libra, we always have tough time to choose... (It took me 5-10 mins just to select which brand of cereal to get. Imagine the time taken for my grocery....) At times, I have this unreasonable thought of "why not have only one path/plan so I can just save the trouble of thinking and over-analysing all the available options".

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?