Saturday, July 20, 2013

#43 Appreciation: Time

Time to live, time for adventure, time to spent with someone I love and time to do something meaningful.

I always find time is insufficient for me. One might think that I am bad with time management? Well, I dont really agree with that (although I do procrastinate from time to time). I think I got ambitious and take time for granted. To me, time is a scare resources, and whenever I have spare time, I tend to go beyond and volunteer to do more and end up keep myself overloaded. Then, when things crashes together, that is the period where I usually stress up and tense up and murmuring and mumbling and  complaining that I have not enough time for myself to do things that I want. Simple thing like sleep. Worse still, stress --> sleep deprive/ eat --> gain weight --> health ...

So never thing time/youth for granted! Is my time to reconsider my capacity when doing things... regardless how tempting the opportunity is...

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?