Tuesday, July 2, 2013

#27 Appreciation: Books

Reading is one of my hobbies, and it is one of the hobbies that I used to "addicted" into. I mostly read fictional story about relation (ie friendship, family, romance etc) and I can read for hours and hours due to the suspension and the climax of the novel.

Even if I had watched a movie, which its storyline is based on a novel, I will still prefer to re-read the book rather than watching the movie. Unless the casting members are my favourite and I am their die-hard fans (which I will keep re-watch the movie) or I am just lazy to read. I feel that through reading, I can simulate the scenario with heaps of pictures running across my head. Read, process, and imagine, rather than solely depending on my receiving the image through my eyes.

Of course, when I refer to books, it does not only limited to fiction books but inclusive of all kind of genre depending on one's interest. To produce a quality and content rich book, it is not that easy as lots of editing need to be done. I am not as expressive as the writers, so I always amaze with how they describe a context and lead the readers to the heart of the story. Reading is just an stimulating journey as it brings me across the nation, differentiating various personality, understanding the differences of the world and inspiring my world.

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?