Saturday, July 6, 2013

#30 Appreciation: Music

What will happen to the world in the absence of rhythm, beats and music...

Music, is not my expertise. I never able to catch up with the rest when reading the notes when playing music instruments nor to differentiate the octave and notes, even though I like to sing. I am grateful that I can hear the sound and listen to the music. Although I am not really into this industry, I do appreciate how the music industry have motivate us, entertain us, heal us or even act as a tool for us to release our frustration.

I came to a foreign land alone, and was quite despair due to a huge misalignment of expectation. I thought I will have fun and mix along with all different people, unfortunately it is not happening in reality. I so happen to come across Kelly Clarkson's Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You). It sort of comfort my loneliness, give me strength to continue to work towards my expectation and keep me motivated to step out. Loving this song until now....



No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?