Thursday, July 11, 2013

#35 Appreciation: Heater/Electric Blankets

I worship the inventor of heater and electric blankets!! I  never thought that I will appreciate their invention that much, until I have experience winter!

I am a person who sweat easily, so I dislike heat and hot weather! I love semi-cloudy days, when you still enjoy a lil of sunshine under the cooling cloud. When given a choice to stay in a desert or north pole, I used to prefer the latter. Not until when I am here... I realized that I cant withstand cold weather, my body just cant take it... The heater and electric blankets have saved me from most of the suffering... Really! They are literally my life saviour XD (although they gonna cost me lots of bombs)

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?