Sunday, July 14, 2013

#37 Appreciation: Sports

My mom always said that I don't exercise. I beg to differ. Well, it is true that I don't enjoy gym, running etc, those that I can do it alone. I felt so lonely, and is sort of boring.

But I enjoy sports! I love the fact that playing in a team or playing against someone, make me thrill and excited. Like netball, is about team play, the chemistry and the cheer from your comrade! In sports, it is also about the competitiveness, the focus and strategy! It is much more than the usual exercise and running on a treadmill and cycling...

To add on, I recently watched a sports variety show and the amateurs explained the tactics the 'mechanism' behind the sports which make me realized that sports are more than what we seen (if you are not into that certain events). For instance, the middle section of the bowling alley is quoted with oil, to allow the ball to curve and hit the pins! He also mentioned about different angles, the spins, the formation etc. I am absolutely amazed!!

So what I had watched in the anime "The Prince of Tennis" are not exaggerate in anyway....Hmmm... Interesting!

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?