Thursday, July 18, 2013

#38 Appreciation: Smile

Smile is one of the beautiful thing in the world. No matter what do one looks like, when he/she smiles, it will make him/her the prettiest and good looking person in the world! =)

Why smile? One might ask.
Why not smile? I asked back.

Well, it is true that there are various implied meaning can be interpret through smile, but in general, smiling is an expression of polite, delight, happiness and fun. This also can be consider as facial exercise too! When frustration and anger is brothering me and I am so tensed up, a person's smile can somehow cool me off and giving me a sense of tranquillity. So lets try to smile when we are affected by negative vibe (Although I often forget about that, need to work this out!)

Surprisingly, a stranger smile can make your day and similarly if they give you a cold response your mood will also be affected by that response. Well, at least to me, it will. And I will start wondering is there something wrong with my action, or what am I being treated so etc.

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation


No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?