Friday, July 12, 2013

#36 Appreciation: Cartoons/Animations

If I love watching animation, does it make me immature? Maybe? Maybe not. Life is full with ups and downs, and the reality has always been a cruel 'thing'. Silly cartoons not only allow me to distress and cheer me up, it also gives me hope at times.

Why cartoons? As mentioned, life is filled with uncertainty and the fact of life is that nothing is perfect. So my perception is, why keep watching those "sad" movies while this has been the norm, we should watching something that brings hope that make us longing the future XD

I especially enjoying watching humorous and meaningful animations/cartoons. It is true that the cartoons are designed for the kids, allowing them to learn the lessons behind the story. I dont think cartoons are limited to children, but for us, adults as well. It somewhat reminds me what are the basic things that we tend to forget as we grow older... Simple thing, like relationship with family, staying positive, and evil always defeated by the good at the end of the day.

May our lives as what shown in these animations, and we can live happily ever after =)

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?