Friday, July 19, 2013

#40 Appreciation: Travel

When there is a chance and capacity to travel, I will definitely be there, regardless how big or how far the place will be, domestic or internationally.

Travelling is the time where I not only able to discover how massive this world is, and it is also be a self-discovering journey, where I realize that I am such a fortunate person and I am able to find the strength to empower myself to do more. I regard this as the mystery of travelling. I can feel the aura and it motivates me to go beyond, to break through! And I need to do it before the invisible push disappear. My guess to why this happens is because I am out of my daily routine, and travelling is the time to explore, and to absorb something new, no matter how frequent the you have been the place (Not that often until such travelling is part of your daily chores).

To be able to travel seems a minor thing. One could just pay the travel agent and let them have everything sorted out. But I think the effort of making this effort (to research, to book, to decide the destination) is something one should applause. Then, the time where one is experiencing the journey will be the fun time that filled with amusement! The last bit of the journey is about self-reflection, making decision after discovering the differences... also, the sweet unique memory that you and only you have engraved in your life.

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?