Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Warehouse Sales Part Time Journey 2

*Continue*

Second thing about what I realized was about language, (then relates to goals (?!)). Well, it was a broad thing, and I don’t really know how to categorize it. The origin was I able to speak in English, BM, Mandarin and Cantonese, and as I served the customer, language is not really a barrier, at least currently in Malaysia. Then I felt grateful that I am multilingual, and realized the importance of mastering a language. From there, I somehow got a desire to learn other language, maybe the language which is widely used in the world. Well, it keeps me thinking even when I was bathing. And goals setting come into my mind. Given an example: What is the use of learning French while I planned to develop in Japan? Isn’t it learning Japanese language is better? So, it somehow proven that goals are very important! It really do define the future and shape the presence. Do plan!!

Thirdly, office politics! *sigh* It is not MNC, so I suppose it will be easier for us to sense and detect those smoking issue… it is really unavoidable when different genders, characteristic, style of working, attitude, mentality, capability, wisdom, experience etc people are working together. Not necessarily in the same department, but departments which consists of personnel are interrelated. It is really hard to avoid this chaos. MCB [communication subject] may seem unimportant, but practically, it is something we need it desperately. I was amaze with these people’s interaction while they are dealing with each other. There isn’t a trail that shows that both parties cannot go along with each other, but the fact is …. Well, consider this an art of surviving in working field. Really need to brush up the mask.

Last but not least, gained some knowledge/skill which new and to refresh memories!
- Never wash your swim wear with chemicals, just rinse
- Never dry your swim wear under the hot sun
- Letter of credit and brief transaction on importing goods
- Silicon made goggles left less trail around the eyes
- “Art” of giving code eg: AJT (Junior trunk); SW (swim wear) 41125(year, design)
- Tag the price tag XD

Oh ya, I just received the pay today in cash. Fulfillment is definitely there! And GOSH! Hard earn money!! => Money is hard to earn T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?