Saturday, September 14, 2013

#100 Appreciation: You (And Me)

Well, if I address 'You', I sound so confident, since I expected 'You' as readers came to my blog and follow my post, which almost certain, this is not the case.

So, I end up thanking myself, for really committing is this despite that this is unrelated to academics or jobs and I still commit in completing this, without any return. So, I end up thanking myself for constantly doing this. I do run out of ideas at times, and I had delayed numerous time on the post, yet contemplate to complete what I have started.

I take pride in my principle despite that I am 'suffering' by it by starting too many things at once. Being capable in doing this, eg, joining 100 Days Project and keep up within the 100 days for 100 Appreciations, 100 blogposts, is a great achievements. Although I hope that I can drive some traffic to my site as well :)

One thing out of the bucket list then!

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?