Monday, September 9, 2013

#89 Appreciation: Happiness

To me, most of my happiness derive from food! Oh well, although this is not the case.

But it made me realized that small little thing in life can simple cheer one up, is up to how a person perceive things as well as the desire of getting/achieving it.

Why food? Simple thing being able to order the food that I want when dining with parents' friend, being able to get the drink that I long as part of the staff meal, being able to grab additional piece of my favourite cookies when sharing with friends...

Happiness is priceless, and most of the time it wont cost much if we can think from a different perspective. Success built on efforts, happiness built on mind/way of thinking.

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?