Friday, September 6, 2013

#70 Appreciation: Comrades

We might not enjoy the same interests or the share the same character. We might not see each other often or we might not even friends of each other.

Despite of all these differences, what we have in common is the goal (from a macro level) that we want to achieve. Regard to these group of community, I referred them as my comrades.

Comrades are important as we shared the same vibe at the moment while we are doing what that bring us together. It could be a sports game, it could be a group initiative or anything. Comrades is beyond team members. The desire and the vibe from a comrades are much stronger because we rely on each other, we encourage each other, we understand each other and we share the same emotional experience. Is not easy to form a strong bond like the solders but I am grateful to have met with people that I regarded them as comrades, which I have enjoyed the journey to attain our aim, regardless of the results.

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?