Saturday, September 14, 2013

#98 Appreciation: Family

I am thankful to have all my family members with living healthily and share my life journey with me, especially I am not prepare enough to face any 'separation', although often or not, is not one's call.

Besides my parents and siblings, I have plenty of aunts and uncles, and I specially felt for my single aunt, who has treated me and my brother as if we are her kids. She hardly resist our request, and she always is the one who fulfil our wishes. Sounds like Santa isn't? There is another well-to-do uncle, who treat us like buddy every time we meet. We always tease him, and ask him to buy us dinner (somehow he know all the great food places). Also, all charming cousins I have.

To extend the family range, I also grateful to have such nice grandparents, who gave birth to our parents and brought them up after all the struggles, before the country gain independence. Also, treat us much better than how they raise our parents (much stricter of course) :)

Love all of you~~

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?