Saturday, September 7, 2013

#77 Appreciation: Stress

I have to make it sounds positive.

Stress. It is not good to have none, as one will be too complacent with their current state.
Stress. It is also not advisable to have too much, as one will be drain out of energy and enthusiasm.

I constantly stressing myself that there is a never-ending learning process in this world. There are so much more to be discover and to be learn from. I am conscious about people's perception which can be a good or a bad thing to be. From the good side, I will constantly seeking for improvement opportunity whereas it could an invisible stress being exerted on me since there is too much "noise" and it takes time to cope and breathe.

Dear me, remember to take care =)

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?