Friday, September 6, 2013

#71 Appreciation: Childhood

I love my childhood! I really do.

This show that I am a lucky girl who shared a normal childhood like most of the kids. I have experience those silly moments, those proud moments, those crazy moments which I wont be doing or I wont be able to do in my current state.

I reminisce those days... When I dance to the rhythm in public, people will praise my boldness rather than giving me a weird stare (Of course, that time I was 4 and who on earth will laugh at a chubby girl dancing to the music). When I secretly eat the cheese slice in the fridge and left traces and stains on my mouth, yet strongly said I didnt have any when being caught by my mum (giggles). When my cousin and I were so bored that we start wearing our mum's accessories and start posing and taking photos.

Looking at the photos and hearing again and again from my mum on how mischevious I was, just cheer my day. I might be wonder on and off that how different my life can be or how excititing my life will be if I am a child star or a rich kiddo.. but still, I am thankful for what I grown up with and the memories will be part of me forever .

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?