Friday, September 13, 2013

#92 Appreciation: The Present

Past - A paint in your life journey that last forever.

Present - A scenery that you are looking at.

Future - A daunting/exciting/adventurous/uncertain/forward-looking thoughts

I like the example that someone told me before. "Who you are today is not determine by your past, but is your future that determines who you are today. For example, after days of working, you booked a tour and you are so hype up when the tour date gets nearer because you are looking forward to the trip! However, during the tour, you dont fully enjoy yourself because you keep counting the remaining tour days and dont feel enthusiastic anymore because you are going back to your routine."

I was pretty astonish when I heard that 'theory', and couldnt against that because it is somewhat a fact. Then, one simple thing that pop up into my mind... During the present, the simplest (yet the most difficult thing to do) is to be satisfy with what I have today and what makes me today. At this time, this moment, I decide what I feel, what I think and what I do.

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?