Monday, September 9, 2013

#84 Appreciation: Pair of Hands

I have my 2 normal hands "attached" on me since I am born :)
Thanks to my mum and my dad too for the normal genes.

Without this pair of hands, life will be tough. Is a fact, and it will then challenge my mind and soul to keep my life moving forward. Is not impossible, but though. Real tough. At times, I pity my hands and fingers... "Abuse" by myself, chipping nails, paper cuts, callus (from the extreme amount of writing) and all the cutting injuries, due to my un-feminism in dealing with kitchen stuff.

Like robot, hands just ease my life -- handling, writing, eating, cooking, bloging, washing whatever! Nothing I can do without them!

Sorry for the constant torture guys!

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?