Friday, September 13, 2013

#93 Appreciation: Tears

I never thought of tears as something to appreciate. Never thought of it.

But recently, I have bear too much of stress and pressure, my sense of responsibility took over my priorities in life, causing me to focus so much on the things that I held responsible to rather than what's important in my current stage of life.

I need a channel to release it, but not sure how. I have been grumbling/talking to friends, experiencing the crave for food etc... Nothing really help much. Until the time where I relaxed myself, watching a random dramas and variety shows, and I started tearing out of the blue. Is not that the shows are too funny or overly touching, I bet is just at that point of time, I am not that tense and all the tears and sweats that I held back was finally release...

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?