Friday, September 6, 2013

#74 Appreciation: Mobile Phones/Hand phones/ Smart Phones

Nokia - Connecting People
I love the tagline, even though Nokia has not been popular among the society, given that Samsung Galaxy and iPhone are competing in the mobile industry.

It brings me back 10 years ago, when handphone/mobile phone was a hit! Everyone of us in the school wish to have a hand phone so badly because we want to reach each other, to call each other any time any where without searching for a public stand phone that requires call card or coins.

I guess Alexander Graham Bell would be totally blown off if he is alive to see how far is invention has been innovate as time passed. I really glad that things (method to connect) have change so dramatically and have ease the communication today. The speed of change is so fast that I think even Gen Y like myself finds it hard to cope with (maybe is just for us who are not that tech savy). While we have been taking advantage of such conveniences, we also need to think about the quality of life that it brings us to...especially my concern: work-life balance and health.

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?