Saturday, September 14, 2013

#96 Appreciation: Job

I used to dream of being a billionaire, a philosopher,  a Nobel prize winner, an author etc...

Coming back to reality, it is never easy to get that dream job. Too many people shared the same dream, and depending on your location, your presentation, your luck etc.

Living abroad and to secure a job (especially to secure a relevant job) is not as simply as ABC. It requires extensive hard work and to be mentally prepared for not being treated the same as the rest. I used rule out the job that is non-relevant to my background since I have faith in my capabilities and achievements. Like mentioned, we are at many disadvantages by simply based on the fact that we are not residents (although we would like to be one) and begin to accept whatever offer as time passed.

I found one job after 1.5 years and I appreciate the job opportunity although it might not being highly valued by the people, yet it enables me to earn a living and surviving within my needs, also, learning something totally new that I have never thought before :)

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?