Tuesday, September 10, 2013

#91 Appreciation: Confidence

Confidence and trust are inseparable. When people have faith and trust me, it will boost up my confidence in being who I am today. Confidence is a part of me that still need to be improved. I cant help but keep thinking the hurtful past that made me collapse and confidence is the thing that I am slowly recovering.

I admire people who can ignore the society perception, because they trust their capability. Not that I dont believe in myself, is just that at times, I will have self-doubt and start thinking all those energy-consuming thoughts. Is good to reflect during the doubting process, it needs to be limited so that one wont over-thinking it.

When one has the confidence, he or she will portray a better image leading to more trust being laid on them. Is a whole cycle thing, and I shall think less and BELIEVE in myself just like my friends have in me. ^^

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?