Saturday, June 8, 2013

#2 Appreciation: Comedians & Variety Shows & Their Fans

I can not stop laughing... Because of them...

Pic cr to Running Man

If you are part of the K-fever, you wouldn't miss this variety show. Well, most of them... (I am bias I guess? Haha).  I have not addicted to any of the variety shows and I dont understand why it is worth addicted to. Not until I was introduced to this Korean variety show back in 2010 by one of my best friends. Although I cant understand Korean, through the English subtitle, I still laugh until my stomach cramp. 

What I would like to dedicate here is not limited to them, rather comedians and production crew for variety shows or even lately, YouTube-r. To create laughter, comedians might need to act dumb, do comical expression, act bizarre etc and they their image usually will link with what they had done and their talent might be ignored or doubted. For instance, there are news and articles that criticised the actress act after her long presence in variety shows. Fortunately the production team has faith in her and justified that her act is fine, and the cause to this chaos is due to the image she portrayed in the variety show does not aligns with the role she is currently acting in the drama. 

As for the production crew, they need constantly generating new ideas and set up to keep the shows going. I often amazed by their thoughts and the audio and visual effect added on to the shows.

People told me that they are in this industry because they enjoyed it, there is nothing so great about this career. But for me, their ability of creating laughters is worth to appreciate. With their hard work and boundless creativity, the shows or videos that they presented often cheer up the audience. Also not to forget their fans' hard work (for foreign language variety shows), because of all the fans-sub, that enable me to continue watching and laughing all day round. 

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, a laugh a day keeps your stress away *winks* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?