Saturday, June 8, 2013

#1 Appreciation: 100 Days Project


To start of anything, it requires vast determination - a treasure I think I used to have.

I used to have a strong will do keep myself occupied and attempted whatever that comes around. With the strong desire of developing myself for a better future, I often pushed myself to do something against my will. Phrase it in a positive manner, I kicked myself out of my comfort zone to do more versus the opposite way of saying, stressing myself all way long.

Things started to change since the encounter in 2009, where it alter my view and wants for life - to a rather relax and tranquil peaceful life. I have to admit that there are ample of ups and downs due to this change. On the good side, I did enjoyed myself, doing something crazy that I have not thought about after dropping most of the roles on hand. Another end, I realized I became less aggressive and drop in determination...

I glad I came across 100 Days Project through a TEDxAuckland talk through YouTube. To continuously do something in 100 days is not a project that hard to initiate. It is something simple and anyone can do it on their own leisure time. But I am still grateful that I came across this 100 Days Project. Yes, it is something easy to start off, is the continuity that matters. With this Project, I know that there are lots of them undergoing the same Project within the same period of time. By knowing this, I hope it motivates me more while I am witnessing the other's effort in keeping the 100 days journey, thus regaining my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?