Monday, June 10, 2013

#4 Appreciation: Those Who Remember My Name


As time pass, we go through different stage of life and the further we go, we discover more and meet more people. As we make new friends, partners, colleagues and so, how frequent are we keeping in touch with those we met in the past?

Six degrees of separation. This is how 'complicated' our network is. Thanks to FB and other social media, reconnection seems so easy. But the maintenance of relationship is the hard part. While you have easily thousands of friends, how many of them are the one can remember your name? Your full name, and have it spelled correctly. Off course vice versa.

People might think that I am making a fuss in wanting people to remember and spell my name correctly, but I am not. I am just amaze and grateful that they could spell my name correctly! To me, it indicates that we used to share something together or have gone through certain part of our life events that it is so remarkable that we can't forget deep down in the heart/memory.

Thanks for having me in part of your life and thanks for being in part of my journey :)

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation @ http://yeejournal.blogspot.com.au/p/100-days-project.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?