Friday, June 28, 2013

#22 Appreciation: Colours

Do I have a favourite colour? I used to say BLUE... As I grow older, I realized that I dont really have a specific colour that I indulge in, rather, I prefer colour tone that comes in harmony in colour. I love the colour palettes! So many colour harmoniously blend together and giving you a different dimension, even it is white to grey then black!

I enjoyed the vibrant colour, there are so alive, filled with grace and hope. This is how I view colours. Others also mentioned that colours can be your tool to express your emotions! Even though I dont really think it is effective, besides the jinx of wearing a certain colour that will be luck XD.

I am still into colouring although I am long away from my primary school years! I couldnt imagine what can our life be if everything is monotonous, dull and colourless.

Literately, colours also symbolized what we did! I remembered that there is a quote or a metaphor stating that life started of as a piece of white paper/ newly born baby is as innocent as a piece of white paper (well, it depends of how good the manufacturer bleach it *joking*), and it all depends on us, who will be the one painting the white paper with colours that we desire. Thus, I dont single colour can content me any more, I want my life to be as multi colour as possible!

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?