Tuesday, June 11, 2013

#5 Appreciation: Wright Brothers and Successors

Pic cr to www.wired.com

I will give most of the credit to Wright Brother, than the rest who continuously innovate and improvise the initial ideas and frameworks. I bet with their name appearing in my post, it wont be hard to guess why do I appreciate and thankful to them.

This is it, aeroplane. We might not have teleportation happening now, to me, travelling through aeroplane is consider teleporting from a place to another. I always amazed by the time taken to travel from one place to the other regardless the distance that I have travelled. It seems that couple of hours ago, I was travelling in a country and hours later I am 2000 miles away and on the way home.

It is fascinating! I couldn't imagine what long will it take to travel 100 years ago and wonder how they even survive throughout the journey...

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation @ http://yeejournal.blogspot.com.au/p/100-days-project.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?