Saturday, June 29, 2013

#23 Appreciation: Bed

My favourite part of the house is none other than my room's bed! I love to flip and roll around the bed, and being the only daughter in the loving family, my parents granted my wish of having a queen size bed all by myself :) Awesome!

I am grateful that I am sleeping on a bed with a good mattress, a place where I can curl up in my blanket and  warm myself in the rainy days. Being able to sleep on a comfy bed ease the problem of backache and discomfort of sleeping on the floor. The bed may seem insignificant, but it is a luxury furniture to have to some people as they sleep on a wooden plank floor with a matt, or even just a spring-less mattress. Having a  proper rest is important as it will affect my performance (and me being emotional) if I dont get a proper rest. So, to my bed (+ mattress and blanket)...

Lots of hugs and kisses!! Please do continue to provide your full support and replenish my energy for the next day with a good night sleep :)

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?