Tuesday, June 18, 2013

#12 Appreciation: God

Everyone somehow has been linked with the God, despite he/she has regarded him/herself as a freethinker.

Why so? "OMG!!" Haha.

I do have a religion and I do appreciate Their presence, although I am not as strong (religious person) as most of them. There is no definite scientific prove about their physical form or origin, somehow They exist and playing quite a significant role in everyone's life. Well, at least psychologist can identifies that Their presence do impact on oneself.

They give me strength and confidence, especially when I am worried, helpless, uncertain and in danger. When there is no one I can rely on, I pray with my heart (nervously) and hoping that everything can goes well. Does it works all time? To me (from my memory), it does. The situation might not be as bad as I thought, but praying to Them does calm me down and it gives me some faith in what I will be facing. Is some sort of spiritual reliance as well as a kind of relief.

"Oh, Thank God!"

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?