Wednesday, June 12, 2013

#6 Appreciation: WWW & Search Engines

Pic cr to technavigate.blogspot.com 

I admit, I am one of the dummies in IT-related stuff. IT is aliens to me, that's why I admire the intellectual and analytical mind that the programmers have. This post, I would like to dedicate my appreciation to the creator of WWW (aka internet? - I apologise if I got this wrong... I just clumping terms that I know)  as well as the search engines programmers. 

With these two, we can easily get answer from the other community, access to e-dictionary, have brief understanding through wiki, retrieve information from all around the world. They have created such a  complacent environment  for us today and have save sooooooo much hassle in getting information. They are like... genius portal! 

Yet I believe that all these IT stuff wont remain stagnant. They are definitely improving the system to get more accurate data in the shortest time. Still, this is something that I didnt think of when I was young... I thought everything have to be in encyclopaedia XD

P/s: Well, one of the down side is that people today dont treasure human contact or make an effort to do real research, since everything can be Googled. I guess it boils down to how we manage ourself when using it :)

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation @ http://yeejournal.blogspot.com.au/p/100-days-project.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?