Thursday, June 13, 2013

#7 Appreciation: Free

According to Oxford Dictionary:
Free (as adjectives)
  1. able to act or be done as one wishes; not under the control of another 
  2. [often as complement] not or no longer confined or imprisoned 
  3. not subject to engagements or obligations 
  4. (free of/from) not subject to or affected by (something undesirable) 
  5. given or available without charge 
  6. using or expending something without restraint; lavish 
  7. (of literature or music) not observing the normal conventions of style or form
  8. Sailing (of the wind) blowing from a favourable direction to the side or aft of a vessel. 

Interpreting 'Free' in my case...

  1. I can opt for my life path most of the time
  2. A grown up 'me'
  3. I dont have debt (besides FAMA - Father And Mother Association)
  4. I have no physical restrain
  5. Filled with family love
  6. Used to be growing vertically, now horizontally ^.^"
  7. I plan the way I live - p.s. life is an art 
  8. NA
Like a wise man once said, the most valuable things in life is free. And I am glad that I have those for free...*hugsssss*

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation @ http://yeejournal.blogspot.com.au/p/100-days-project.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?