Saturday, June 22, 2013

#16 Appreciation: Health

I used to be a healthy person. I dont fall sick easily (excellent immune system) and I am strong (literally), despite of my plumpness. Ever since I started my diet, I did lose weight, but I am not in good shape as before. Both hands and legs begin to feel cold easily in spite that I have wear 2 layers of woollen socks.

Other than that, generally, everything seems still ok. No asthma, no severe disorders etc. Although daily diet  do play a role in regards to health, good systematic lifestyle is essential as well. My mom always say "Now you are still young and you dont feel the side effect of it. You will regret when you grow older as your body system is not going to function that well like during your young age. So you should start look after yourself and be responsible for your body and health".

I know about this and I bet many of us know this fact as well. But do we practise it? Research shows that it is the best to sleep before 11pm as our body will start to detox at 11pm, yet most of us still rather hang on to computer until dawn.

Honestly, I start to worry about my heath in future, given all these technology (distraction) and my stubborn habits (For all the addictions and really bad lifestyle). Arghhhh!!!

Follow my 100 Days of Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

我的世界,你是有什么感想呢?